Seek Now is a customer experience-technology company leveraging a network of professional experts to provide data-driven inspections.
We deliver ground truth to property & casualty, real estate, and finance customers that enable them to solve their business problems in a matter of hours…minutes…seconds.
Seek Now is well-positioned to disrupt the inspection world through a combination of our hard-working 3rd party contractors, talented employees, vast network, and cutting-edge technology. For us, it is all about solving business problems for our customers. Our proven methods, commitment to excellence, and diverse team of professionals are what set Seek Now apart. Come join our team and help change the world!
Seek Now is searching for a Scheduling Coordinator to schedule appointments with homeowners, insurance adjusters, and our other types of customers.
The ideal candidate has a true passion for delighting customers and demonstrates a servant mindset (works to ensure the success of others). This candidate likes to work with and motivate others to be their best selves every day. And, most of all, this person bleeds green and represents the best of Seek Now.
This role is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Whom You Are:
- People Pleaser – you enjoy making others happy and giving them what they need
- Calm During the Storm – you literally are the calm during the storm – when there is a hurricane, tornado, or other weather catastrophe, you remain calm and make sure you route our service providers to where they need to go to help our customers quickly
- Dependable – you understand how critical your role is to the success of our business, so you show up to work on time and on schedule consistently; you don’t want to let your team or our customers down
- Empathetic – you truly connect with customers and want to make every customer a Seek Now brand advocate
- Enthusiastic – you love helping our customers and motivate others around you to bring their best every day, especially when talking to customers whom are upset or frustrated
- Accountable – you want to solve our customers’ problems, so you do whatever it takes to give them what they need the first time
- Computer Savvy – you know the basics of using a computer – typing, navigating to different screens, working in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Continuous Learner – you love learning new systems, new processes, and have the patience to learn so that you can be the best at your role
Whom You are Not:
- Outdoorsy – one that likes to work outside with their hands and has a difficult time sitting still in an office for eight or more hours at a time
- Reactive – one that gets easily agitated by others
- Eeyore – one that sucks the life out of the room and continuously talks about how everyone else has it better that they do
- Loner – one that prefers to work alone and enjoys a very quiet workplace
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Make outbound calls
- Answer incoming calls
- Schedule appointments
- Route and place appointments for our remote Field Inspectors (1099) nationwide to optimize drive time and ensure on-time arrival
- Monitor emails and all scheduling requests
- Verify that appointments are confirmed and routed appropriately
- Partner with internal team to complete daily tasks
- Escalate customer issues when appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities at this time.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to switch between tasks
- Skilled in organization and prioritization
- Skilled in using computers
- Ability to be a self-starter and a quick learner
- Ability to stay calm in stressful, busy environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the customer service industry required
- Previous experience as a dispatch and/or in the insurance industry a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel required
- Experience with Skype a plus
- Professional office environment
- Mostly sedentary role
- Must be able to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Must be able to routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Position Type and Hours:
- The shift is 12 PM - 9 PM
- Occasional weekends are required
- Overtime is required during peak season
- 0% of travel time expected
Benefits and Perks:
Seek Now offers a great benefit package, which includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid time off (PTO), short and long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, life insurance, and more!
Seek Now is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Seek Now does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Other Duties Disclaimer:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Activities, duties, and responsibilities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.