Seek Now is a customer experience-technology company leveraging a network of professional experts to provide data-driven inspections.
We deliver ground truth to property & casualty, real estate, and finance customers that enable them to solve their business problems in a matter of hours…minutes…seconds.
Seek Now is well-positioned to disrupt the inspection world through a combination of our hard-working 3rd party contractors, talented employees, vast network, and cutting-edge technology. For us, it is all about solving business problems for our customers. Our proven methods, commitment to excellence, and diverse team of professionals are what set Seek Now apart.
The claim volume and opportunity has never been greater than it is now. So, if you have been thinking about making a change, this may be a great fit for you and your business!
Seek Now is searching for reliable, skilled, and experienced 1099 independent contractors to provide Visual Capture and Real Estate Marketing Services, including photography and videography. Our 1099 Artists are experienced photographers with the capability and desire to provide amazing customer service while capturing outstanding visual representations of residential or commercial properties.
Ideal candidates include 1099 independent contractors with:
- Photography experience, including HDR.
- Videography experience.
- 3D Capture (Matterport/Zillow) a plus.
- FAA Part 107 Drone Certification a plus.
- Strong team-first customer service attitude
- Professional DSLR and peripheral equipment (specific models shared withing recruitment process)
- A reliable vehicle
- An operational laptop and smartphone with high-speed data plan
- Ability to travel frequently.
- Desire to increase income.
Artist 1099 independent contractor positions are available in all select US markets.
Whom You Are:
- Guardian – you make customers feel safe with you as you enter their homes and work around their most valuable possessions
- Dependable – you understand how critical your role is to the success of our business and yours, so you show up to appointments on time and on schedule consistently; you don’t want to let your team or our customers down
- Empathetic – you truly connect with customers and want to make every client a Seek Now brand advocate
- Accountable – you create high-quality photos and video on time every time
- Tech Savvy – you know the basics of using a laptop and a smartphone – typing, navigating to different screens, working in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, using different phone applications, etc.
- Humble – you understand that you are a member of a team, and the team is only as strong as its weakest link
- Customer Advocate – you deliver excellent customer service to every homeowner, agent, and client you encounter
Whom You are Not:
- 9 – 5 Office Worker – one that likes to work inside with the same schedule day after day
- Reactive – one that gets easily agitated by others
- Current Real Estate Photographer – one that wants to or will continue to work for/own another Real Estate photography company, as that would be a conflict of interest
- Immobile – one that is unable to travel within a 30-mile radius daily and unable to be on assignment out of state multiple times a year
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Comfortably work in residential or commercial properties, potentially accompanied by an agent, homeowner, or other individuals.
- Capture high quality RAW images, including HDR, of residential and commercial properties.
- Capture images using prescribed settings within a detailed process.
- Capture high quality video of residential and commercial properties.
- Capture 3D (Matterport & Zillow) scans of residential and commercial properties.
- Capture aerial (drone) photos and video of residential and commercial properties.
- Provide weekly/monthly availability.
- Travel daily within a 30-mile radius to perform scheduled shoots.
- Maintain professional and safety standards.
- Partner with internal Seek Now team to complete daily tasks.
- Escalate customer and/or client issues when appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to use a laptop and a smartphone, which includes navigating between applications, entering data, and using Microsoft Office products
- Ability to upload all photo/video files in a timely manner.
- Skilled in customer service.
- Skilled in organization and prioritization.
- Ability to be a self-starter and a quick learner.
- Ability to take assignments on short notice.
- Ability to travel daily within a 30-mile radius to perform scheduled shoots.
- Ability to travel more than a 100-miles radius to perform shoots in support of special projects when needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in commercial or Real Estate photography.
- Previous videography experience ideal.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel required.
- Clean, reliable vehicle
- Operational laptop and smartphone with high-speed data plan.
- Professional appearance.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Mixture of indoor and outdoor for shoot
- Fully remote
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to drive up to five (5) hours a day.
- Must be able to kneel, squat, or bend.
- Must be able to work outdoors in hot and cold weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull, up to 50 pounds.
Position Type and Hours:
- 1099 independent contractor
- You provide your availability.
Benefits and Perks:
- Great earning potential – we are Inc Top 200 fastest growing companies in America!
- Paid weekly.
- Team-first environment
- Strong support team for our 1099 independent contractor Artists
Other Duties Disclaimer:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Activities, duties, and responsibilities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.