Founded in 2012, Seek Now has become one of the fastest growing companies in both the insurance tech and real estate tech spaces by enabling a gig-economy (called our Seeker network) for property inspections and real estate digital twins. In industries generally not known for being "high-tech," we pride ourselves on creating solutions previously thought impossible while at the same time being in a unique position to influence the future of how these industries works entirely. We foster an engaging, collaborative environment across many engineering and development disciplines such as web, mobile, computer vision, machine learning, drones, immersive 360° Walkthroughs, and novel AR/VR experiences.
Product Marketing Manager candidates are asked to meet the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2-5 years full-time experience working in a similar role
- Strong writing skills and strong desire to write
- Ability to communicate effectively: internally with all levels of the organization and externally with end-users and customers
- Experience writing annual objectives and KPIs in relation to annual business goals
- Experience working within a similar vertical of Property Insurance or related industry is a plus, but not required
- Product Marketing-specific certifications from PMA, Hubspot, etc. are a plus, but not required
This Role At A Glance
The ideal Product Marketing Manager candidate will exercise their existing experience working cross-departmentally to cultivate alignment and buy-in to bring impactful go-to-market efforts to life for the Property Insurance technology industry.
Focal points within this industry include positioning and go-to-market for advanced technology designed for areas of Property Insurance tech: Claims settlement processes, desk and field adjuster workflows, exterior and interior inspections, estimate writing, and beyond.
Skills this individual will bring to the table:
- Sales acumen and subject matter expertise in sales + marketing copywriting: establish key positioning, value props, messaging, and make strategic recommendations on how to package everything together
- Enthusiasm for product management: desire to understand deeper technical workflows of company products and services
- Champion of execution: apply strong best practices in project management, cross-functional alignment, organization, and deployment
- Desire to write: bring strong writing + editing skills to the table and lead efforts to foster collaborative brainstorming and articulate messaging
- Passion for all-things tech: background in Property Insurance or past experience in other tech verticals preferred
GTM & Supporting Efforts
- Work with Operations leadership to introduce and maintain standardized GTM expectations, best practices, and processes
- Collaborate directly with Marketing, Sales, and Product to apply your GTM standards: identify granular deliverables, assign key stakeholders and task owners, define deployment dates
- Act as a reliable liaison and advocate across the entire business to see GTM efforts through
- Become voice of customer and advocate of the end user by conducting routine research, attending customer meetings, and regularly applying your findings to pivot and enhance your everyday Product Marketing efforts
- Attend industry-specific events and conferences to conduct demos, support sales, and reinforce pitches for product and services
Sales & Product Marketing Resources
- Build a strong partnership with Sales and Product to foster ongoing, regular collaboration
- Define specific sales collateral deliverables as part of every GTM plan such as PDFs/one-sheeters, landing pages, email scripts, FAQs, messaging guides, etc.
- Own all aspects of copy writing, messaging, positioning, and creation of value props for Seek Now’s insurance products and services across a variety of mediums (web, digital collateral, app UX, video scripting, etc.)
- Own ideation and manage creation of these resources from initial concept, final drafts, all the way to internal and external distribution
- Work with Marketing Team’s graphic designers and digital managers to bring your visions to life as multi-use collateral for internal training, external distribution, and other digital use such as webinars and ebooks
- Create method of tracking sales & product marketing collateral to correlate success of different pieces of content in relation to sales success; e.g. which pieces of content have the most impact with conversions?
- Inform strategic efforts and optimizations for insurance-focused website navigation and overarching insurance-focused web content
- Own all aspects of copy writing, messaging, positioning, and creation of value props for web-hosted content
- Create, own, and execute on a insurance-focused web roadmap including ideation and publication of landing pages, updates to copy/messaging, direction on imagery/graphics/videos, recommendations on net-new landing pages, improved lead gen, updated CTAs, etc.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to push new web content and updates live, track page performance, and use insights to inform web updates
This role is preferred to be based out of our Louisville or Atlanta offices.
Other remote areas that will also be considered: Lexington, Nashville, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis.
Expected 30%-35% travel annually.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing at Seek Now, which reports into Growth and is a direct partner to Product and Sales.
- Open-door culture: Work directly with all levels of the business, including regular opportunities to collaborate with senior executives
- High-growth business: Revenue positive company with lots of room for internal growth
- Intrapreneurial workplace: If desired, you’re encouraged to pitch ideas and initiate conversation around explorative pursuits
- People-first workplace: You’re a human being before you’re an employee