Seek Now is a technology enabled services business. Our mission is to bring you quality “ground truth data” quickly, professionally, and seamlessly into your workflows.
Utilizing our proprietary technology – Maestro – we are able to help you make quality decisions faster than ever before. Maestro enables us to give our customers the technology and quality service experience from that first contact to the delivered result. This real-time scheduling & smart routing app ensure a consistent and reliable experience that meets the need of our client, our client’s customer (the property owner), as well as our #TeamGreen SEEKer.
We launched our business in 2012 as Ladder Now, initially with a focused service offering; we have evolved into much more. We have expanded well beyond that initial service offering and continue to successfully meet the needs of our insurance clients. In early 2020, we acquired HouseLens, a visual marketing services platform for the real estate industry located in Nashville, Tennessee. The company offers professional photo, video, drone, and Zillow 3D tour creation. HouseLens has been serving realtors since 2008 and is now available in 32 metropolitan markets and growing.
Our new brand, Seek Now, better represents the range of services we offer today as well as our aspirations to further expand our capabilities within insurance, real estate and beyond.
Provide leadership, customer focus and technical guidance to the field inspectors in an assigned region. Serve as point of contact for local insurance carrier management & adjusters. Resolve scheduling conflicts and customer service issues. Provide feedback and technical training as needed. Responsible for communicating and implementing the strategic direction of the field inspection organization. Collaboration will be required working in conjunction with Contractor Development and Field Mentors to address performance opportunities. Conduct ride alongs and provide developmental feedback. Create an environment that is rewarding for all 1099 sub-contractors.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Review of automated routes to insure scheduling efficiency and appropriate assignments.
- Ensure the prompt and accurate resolution of inspections with high levels of customer service.
- Field Support - Assisting subcontractors resolving process questions, equipment issues and inspection access hurdles including but not limited to renting 40-foot ladders and lifts.
- Resource Allocation - Responsible to manage regional resources effectively and efficiently to conclude inspections timely. practicing continual recruiting in conjunction with talent acquisition to identify potential new inspectors as well as utilizing inspectors within your region to load balance and deploy resources within your region as needed.
- Quality Control - Conducts region and individual inspection and/or ride along reviews to assure high quality service providing coaching and mentoring as needed.
- Cat Planning - Actively and effectively participate in CAT planning and management.
- Adjuster Relations – Maintain relationships with adjusters and/or insurance carriers to ensure appropriate strategy and action plans are implemented to maintain positive relationships.
- Contractor Relations
- Monitors regional performance goals and measurements aligned with business objectives.
- Provides oversite to sub-contractors in assigned region ensuring productivity, efficiency, and quality standards are achieved.
- Responsible to partner with Contractor Development and/or Property Field Mentors to identify inspectors benefitting from additional interaction with Contractor Development team assuring proper dissemination of intellectual capital.
- Continually search for and recommend methods to improve overall operational efficiencies and improve processes while delivering superior customer service.
- Actively monitor, analyze, and respond to improvement opportunities and trends identified in information provided in reporting tools.
- Effectively manage and control overall expenses, through utilization of cost-effective vendors and insuring adherence to company policies as they relate to expense management.
- Works closely and effectively with other departments in the organization on shared issues to effect positive change.
- Responsible for researching and keeping current with changes in regional issues that have potential to impact our business. Examples include staying abreast of industry trends, legislative or legal issues, and disseminating information as appropriate.
This position does have not supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lift and climb up to 32’ extension ladder
- Ability to access a roof
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products, inspection & reporting software or similar software
- Ability to travel as required up to 50%
- Valid driver license required
- Demonstrated leadership, influencing and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy, able to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with peers and managers to contributed to team success
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College graduate and/or equivalent combination of High School Diploma/GED, training and relevant work experience.
- 5-10 years related industry experience preferred such as roofing or, claims adjusting experience.
- 5+ years previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain HAAG certification within 120 days of employment and maintain ongoing certification as a requirement of continued employment.
- Professional office environment
- Mostly sedentary role
- Must be able to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Must be able to routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
Position Type and Hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 50 % of travel time expected for the position
- Travel to Louisville office, customer site visits, and conferences
Benefits and Perks:
Seek Now offers a great benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid time off (PTO), short and long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, life insurance, and more!
Seek Now is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Seek Now does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Other Duties Disclaimer:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Activities, duties, and responsibilities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.