WHO WE ARE
Seek Now is creating and leveraging technology to revolutionize multiple property-related industries. Founded in 2012, our foundationally innovative mindset, combined with years of experience, has propelled us to sustained, accelerated growth. While we have the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup, we have the discernment and direction of the established mid-market company we are.
Our platform deploys a professional gig-economy workforce of Seekers to capture, translate, and transmit hi-definition data faster and more efficiently than ever before. Leveraging current and emerging capture technologies — machine learning, AI, AR/VR, autonomous flight, and more — we deliver detailed, property-specific, ground truth data verging on real-time.
But our technology is only as good as our people, and our people are great. We are self-motivated high-performers, challenging and supporting each other to grow while delivering for our customers. Our family-orientation balances our drive upwards and forwards. We serve all stakeholders with gratitude, whether they are teammates, vendors, customers, or community members.
The combination of our culture and technology allows us to deliver more consistent and detailed data, faster. This combination gives new insights that result in better financial outcomes, better customer experience, better industry standards and better opportunities for our people.
The Carrier Relations Representative (CRR) is responsible for developing, expanding, and maintaining relationships with existing customers with the objective of customer retention and growth. The CRR will help grow the customer (adjuster) base within their assigned book of insurance carriers and ensure that retention remains high. The CRR will also be responsible for managing the business relationships within their book.
This ideal candidate will engage directly with our outside customers, as well as Seek Now’s internal teams. The CRR performs detail-oriented work in multiple technological systems daily and is expected to contribute toward the attainment of specific productivity goals such as outbound call volume, lead management, etc., for an assigned book.
This position reports to the Carrier Relations Manager.
Essential Functions and Duties:
· Increase frequency of use from adjusters.
· Increase adjuster retention.
· Build and maintain business relationships with adjusters, managers, and supervisors.
· Win new assignments from adjusters.
· Act as the primary point of contact for adjusters.
· Provide an exceptional customer service experience.
· Responsible for post-claim follow-up and adhering to Seek Now’s established cadence.
· Work collaboratively with the Account Team for account planning, program implementations, and advancing the Account Team strategy.
· Provide market insights and feedback for Marketing.
· Efficiently use data entry skills needed to track progress using Salesforce.
· Provide weekly progress reports to the Carrier Relations Manager.
· Must be prepared to travel on an as-needed basis to help establish, cultivate and grow new business relationships.
· Work both independently and with the Account Team to meet deadlines and complete the required task as needed.
This position does have not supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to advocate for both the customer and the company.
· Ability to respond to and resolve problems quickly.
· Ability to prioritize and multitask.
· Knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus.
· Skilled in Salesforce is a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Empathetic personality and strong customer orientation.
· Driven team player with a strong work ethic.
· Strong internal and external communication skills both written and verbal.
· Strong organization, planning, and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Professional office environment
· Mostly sedentary role
· Must be able to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
· Must be able to routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Position Type and Hours:
· Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· 5 % of travel time expected for the position
· Travel to other Seek Now offices, professional development, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
Seek Now offers a great benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid time off (PTO), short and long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, life insurance, and more!
Seek Now is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Ladder Now does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.